- When a manuscript is submitted to Proceedings,it will imply that the manuscript has not already been published or submitted elsewhere.
- If similar or relatedwork has been published or submitted elsewhere by the same author or one of the co-authors, then a copy/copies must be provided with the submitted manuscript.
- A manuscript cannot be submitted to other entity any while it is under consideration at Proceedings.
- The primary affiliation for each author should be the institution where the majority of their work was done.
- If an author has subsequently moved, the current address must be stated (with the date at which the author left the institution where the majority of their work was done).
- If the manuscript includes personal communications, please provide written statement of permission from quoted persons/sources (Permission by email is acceptable).
- We reserve the right to reject a paper even after it has been accepted in case it becomes apparent that there are serious problems with its scientific content, or our publishing policies have been violated. Moreover, in certain cases a letter of “disownment” may also be issued by the editorial board retrospectively for a previously published article if the aforementioned conditions arise. In such case, the online version will be removed and replaced with the justification letter issued by the Editorial Board.